FOUNDERS : Lt. Rev. Prof. J. P. Mistry; Lt. Mrs. Mukul Bose; St. Mrs. Salina Banerjee
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT : 1985
HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION : Mrs. Mahua Sarkar
BRIEF HISTORY : The Calcutta Diocesan K.G. School was established on 14th January, 1985 by the Diocese of Calcutta led by Lt. Rev. Prof. J. P. Mistry, Lt. Mrs. Mukul Bose and Lt. Mrs. Salina Banerjee, who was the first Head Teacher. They were keenly interested in the education of children.
Sports and Indoor Games
AIM OF THE SCHOOL : To instil the right principles of conduct moral, spiritual and ethical values in our students to build a better nation.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT : Good education for all
CATEGORY : Co-Educational
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : Bengali
CLASSES : Play Group to K. G. II
TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS : 22
TOTAL NUMBER OF STAFF : Teaching staff: 6, Non-Teaching Staff: 3
CONTACT DETAILS : 18, Duff Street. Kolkata 700 006, Phone: (033) 2351 1597, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org