FOUNDED BY: Revd. Dr. Alexander Duff
BRIEF HISTORY :Rev. Dr. Alexander Duff founded “The Free Mission Institute” at Chinsurah in 1849 with a handful of boys. Rev. Dr. Mackay, D. D. L. L. D joined the school with Rev. E. Miller. The responsibility of teaching the students at that time was spontaneously taken over by the founders. The School was run without charging any fee to the students. In 1900 the school was renamed ‘United Free Church Institute’ and in 1914 ‘United Free Church Mission High School’. In 1928 it was named in the memory of Rev. Dr. Alexander Duff, Chinsurah Duff High School.
- Sports and Games
- Cultural Activities
- Smart method of education
HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION: Mr. Bankim Mukhuti
AIM OF THE SCHOOL: To provide Education to children who are socially and economically backward.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT: Education to the poorest.
CATEGORY: Boys School
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: Bengali
AFFILIATED TO: W.B.B.S.E and W.B.C.H.S.E.
CLASSES: Class V to Class XII
TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 359
TOTAL NUMBER OF STAFF: Teaching Staff – 34 Non-Teaching Staff- 6
CONTACT DETAILS: Barabazar, Chinsurah, Hooghly 712101; Phone: 033-2988-0221; E-mail: email@example.com